- Effective and extremely easy to use: steam is particularly good at cleaning fabric surfaces such as carpets and carpet tiles, since it does not wet the fabric and revitalises the fibres.
- It is equipped with two tanks: one acts as a boiler, while the other holds and dispenses the water. The machine can also be used as a conventional floorwasher with detergent solutions.
- 130° steam jet: makes the most stubborn dirt easy to remove.
- Total cleaning of even the most challenging areas of the floor: the Duplex 420 Steam Plus cleans under furniture, along the wainscoting and in hard to reach corners.
- Bi-directionality: its innovative design and manoeuvrability allow the user to reverse the Duplex 420 Steam Plus’s direction simply by inverting its handle. This “about face” makes it easy to clean from right to left/forwards and backwards and vice-versa – especially in restricted spaces.
- Perfectly balanced: compact design, centrally located brushes and tanks, centrally positioned motor.